Check back soon for more upcoming live webinars!
An Interprofessional Approach to the Non-Pharmacological Management of Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS) - RECORDED VERSION COMING SOON!
- Presented by Cheryl Harris, MPH, RDN, LD
- Presented on Wednesday, March 29, 2023, from 2-3:30 p.m. ET
Nutritional Psychiatry: The Role of Food in Mental Health Treatment - RECORDED VERSION COMING SOON!
- Presented by Karman Meyer, RDN, LDN, and Lauren Clanton, APRN, PMHNP-BC, AGPCNP-BC
- Presented on Thursday, March 23, from 2-3:30 p.m. ET
Understanding the Role of Individualized and Integrated Care in IBS for Best Outcomes
- Presented by William D. Chey, MD, AGAF, FACG, FACP, RFF, and Kate Scarlata, MPH, RDN, LDN
- Presented on Wednesday, March 15, 2023, from 2-3 p.m. ET
Broaden Your Wellness Impact: Create Interprofessional Partnerships Across the Health Care Spectrum
- Presented by Janelle Eligon-Ketchum, RDN, CDCES, LDN, and Ayanna S. Kersey-McMullen, DO, MSPH, FAAPMR, FAOPMR, DipABLM
- Presented on Monday, February 27, 2023, from 2-3:30 p.m. ET
Menopause Misinformation: Separating Health From Hype in the New Year
- Presented by Val Schonberg, MS, RDN, CSSD, LD, NCMP, FAND
- Presented on Wednesday, January 11, 2023, from 2-3:30 p.m. ET
- Earn 1.5 CEUs for the price of 1.0 CEU!
Interprofessional Updates for Diabetes and Telehealth: A Clinician’s Guide to Equitable and Collaborative Care
- Presented by James R. Gavin III, MD, PhD, and Susan Weiner, MS, RDN, CDCES, FADCES
- Presented on Tuesday, November 1, 2022, from 2-3:30 p.m. ET
Finding the Intersection Between Counseling, Communication, and Social Determinants of Health
- Presented by Kristen Hicks-Roof, PhD, RDN, LDN, CLC, FAND, and Kassie Terrell PhD, LMHC, NCC
- Presented on Wednesday, October 19, 2022, from 2-3:30 p.m. ET
Health Literacy: Practical Interprofessional Strategies for Enhancing Health Equity
- Presented by Brenda Hage, PhD, DNP, APRN-BC, FNP, AGPCNP-BC, and David Hage, MSW, LCSW, ACSW, C-ASWCM
- Presented on Wednesday, September 21, 2022, from 2-3 p.m. ET